Financial technology (FinTech) requires a high level of attention to detail and an understanding of the rapidly changing regulatory environment to enable smooth licensing and cooperation with the regulator.
Glimstedt offers the legal services of experienced lawyers who have guided numerous clients through the entire licensing process of e-money institutions, payment institutions, credit institutions, crowdfunding platforms, financial brokers, and other financial service providers in Lithuania. A licence in Lithuania gives payment service providers access to the TARGET2 and SEPA payment systems through CENTROlink payment gateway.
Our team advises future financial market participants on a wide range of FinTech licensing matters.
Our FinTech legal services include:
- Advice on the preparation of business plans from the legal point of view,
- Assistance in the preparation for and representation at introductory meetings with the regulator,
- Full scope assistance in the preparation of documents necessary for the licensing process with the Bank of Lithuania,
- Representation before the Bank of Lithuania during the licensing process,
- Opening of bank accounts.