Phone: +372 5695_ 0909
- Anne has extensive knowledge and experience in business law from a Big4 consultancy firm KPMG and one of the regional law firms Advokaadibüroo Sorainen.
- She has professional experience in the fields of corporate law, employment law, corporate governance, contract law, M&A, private equity, distressed buyouts, dissolution and insolvency law.
- She has participated in several cross-border mergers, coordinated and executed legal due diligences and assisted in the setting up of a fund management company and a bank. Her favorite topics include protection of business secrets, detecting unfair trade practices, protection of investor’s interests, joint venture companies, shareholders agreements, good corporate governance rules and ethical business.
- Her practise of law includes internships in Sweden, Czech Republic, the United States and Singapore.
- She is also an experienced lecturer in law and currently teaches at the Tallinn Law School of University of Technology.
Education and qualifications
- Estonian Business School (MBA 2006)
- University of Helsinki, Faculty of Law (LL.M 2001)
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law (B.A., 1998)
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association
- Member of the Estonian Lawyers Union